Payments for IPC 2018
Thank you for your interest in attending the International Pastors Conference 2018. This year it promises to be an amazing time more than you have experienced before as we explore the theme – Manifesting Kingdom Dominion.
Payments for the conference are as follows:
- Flat Conference Rate: $100.00 – this covers conference attendance, hotel accommodation for 5 nights (sharing basis), 3 meals a day, local airport transfers (Uyo Airport Only) and local transport between hotel and conference venue twice daily.
- Conference Registration: NGN 3,000 (Three Thousand Naira Only) – This covers conference attendance alone. Participants who wish to be provided with accommodation or feeding will need to register for those. Select the relevant options in the conference registration form.
- Accommodation: We have different hotel categories. All hotel costs include 5 nights stay, 3 meals daily at conference venue and local transportation between hotel and venue twice daily. Our hotel costs are:
- Bronze Hotels – N27,000/person sharing | N50,000/person non-sharing or for couple
- Silver Hotels – N55,000/person sharing | N100,000/person non-sharing or for couple
- Gold Hotels – N84,000/person sharing | N150,000/person non sharing or for couple
- Platinum Hotels – N180,000/room – participant can choose to stay alone or share with anyone of choice
* Please note that hotel costs are independent of conference access. i.e. Full registration will be hotel cost + conference access of N3,000
- Conference Feeding (for those who do not desire to use the conference hotels but want to be served conference meals – 3 meals a day for 5 days. N10,000
The International Pastors Conference is a gathering for pastors and ministers only, and every participant is required to be registered before being granted access to the conference. You can register online or offline at the venue – however, offline registrations will not include hotel accommodation options. Participants without full registration and identification will not be granted access to the conference premises. We also require that aides and personal assistants to ministers register before they are given access.